Radial Pulse Therapy
An Effective Alternative For Treating Chronic Soft Tissue Pain
Principle of Radial Pulse Therapy
The hand piece contains a projectile that is accelerated through the electromagnetic transfer of kinetic energy. This kinetic energy is then transformed into impact energy in the applicator head. The impact energy delivered from the applicator head results in radial pulses in the target tissue. Radial Pulse Therapy provides an excellent alternative to treating muscle tissue. The energy treats muscle pain and helps to increase circulation in the target tissue.
The enPuls device delivers energy into the target tissue where traditional soft tissue therapy techniques cannot reach. This is all done with little or no stress on the therapist's hands. A heavy duty, ergonomic aluminum hand piece delivers optimal energy to the patient while providing optimal protection against vibrations to the therapist's hands.
Time Savings and Efficiency With Better Outcomes
Adding the enPuls Radial Pulse Therapy unit to your facility will decrease the treatment time for chronic soft tissue pain patients and increase your efficiency. This results in better outcomes for you and for your patients.
enPuls Softshot Technology
enPuls creates unique radial pulses by using a projectile 5 times heavier than standard air compressor systems and a reduced final velocity upon contact with the applicator. Though the force of the accelerator and the mass of the projectile are efficient down to the required depth, they are more comfortable for the patient than comparable systems.
Increased Patient Comfort
Less pain, same energy - that's enPuls softshot technology. Energy is maintained by a longer pulse rise time. This eliminates the need for unpleasant high peak pressure amplitudes. The lower peak and longer rise time minimize the stinging and painful sensation that is normally associated with this type of therapy. Increased patient comfort results in easier treatments at higher energy levels, leading to successful therapy.
The high mass applicator reduces strain on clinicians. The ergonomic aluminum hand piece with high mass and ample inertia provides appropriate energy transfer to the patient. It also affords optimal protection against vibration for the healthcare professional. The design allows for single handed use allowing the second hand to be free to adjust treatment parameters in session.
Pulses are triggered using a foot pedal, ensuring targeted treatment and allowing the clinician to concentrate on hand positioning for the treatment.
An optional aluminum transport case containing all equipment and accessories offers mobility and convenience for treatment any time and anywhere.
Applicator heads of varying sizes and shapes can be quickly changed out without the use of tools, allowing treatments to be adjusted as needed.
Revolutionary Interface Design
The new enPuls touch screen interface is truly innovative, intelligently designed and easy to use.
Larger Display Surface
The 7Ã?Æ?Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢Ã¢â?¬Å¡Ã?Â¬Ã?â??Ã?Â³ color touchscreen display is easy to read and to navigate with your fingertips.
2 Million Pulse Warranty
A powerful, mechanical energy generator with high percussion, digital control, and low mechanical wear provides for an extended lifetime of reliability and performance. We guarantee our hand piece for 2 million pulses.
"Nothing I have used has been as significant as Radial Pulse Therapy. It saves my hands."
T. Rodman,Chiropractic Physician
" It's had a tremendous effect on our practice, enabling patients to get better sooner."
D. Lipitz, Physical Therapist
Optional Accessories for Mobility and Convenience
- portable cart for enPuls version 2.0
- modern design
- storage drawer
* Optional cart pictured here with enPuls 2.0 system, optional hand piece holder and lubricant.
The complete system with all required accessories fits easily into the optional aluminum carrying case.
- Compressor-free ballistic Radial Pulse Therapy system with electromagnetic generator for projectile acceleration
Power Levels / Energy
- 60-185 mJ freely selectable in 10 mJ increments
- Frequencies from 1 to 22 Hz
- 3 Burst modes (4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- 7 preset programs, customizable
- 7" color touchscreen for all software operations
- Rotary control for energy level and for frequency
- Hand piece operation with multi-directional foot switch
Memory / Update
- SD card for favorites and customized programs (up to 120 entries)
- Firmware updates
- Power Consumption
- 100 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz, max. 250 VA
- 12.7 x 9.3 x 5.1 inches (L/W/H)
- 6 lbs. (without hand piece)
Radial Pulse Hand Piece
- Ergonomic, with anodized aluminum housing and cooling fan
- Generator: electromagnetic, integrated
- Dimensions: 9.1" L, 2"diameter (max.)
- Weight: ca. 1.87 lbs. (with cable)
- Warranty: 2,000,000 pulses
- Applicator Heads: Diameters of 6 / 15 (2 pieces) / 25 mm, Changeable without tools
- Foot switch
- Mains cable
- Applicator head (6 /15 (2 pieces) / 25 mm)
- 10 blue silicone caps
- 1 hand piece
- 1 bottle enPuls lotion
- Aluminum transport case
- Move cart
- Holder for 1 hand piece